Three Way Handicap System


This system is like no other you will have seen before and I can tell you now that you will never need to buy another system.
I cannot hype this up enough and I know you won’t be disappointed.
This system ticks all the boxes a good system should. It’s simple, quick and gives you a lot of excitement. Everyday I can’t wait to pick my horse selections and place them, and wonder how much money I will win.
This system relies on some fairly big priced horses winning their race. AND THEY DO. It is not unusual for me to have days when I have a 20/1 winner followed by a 10/1 and 8/1.
I know it sounds crazy but it will all come clear when I let you into the secret of the Three Way Handicap System.

Step By Step Formula
Probably with some systems you have bought in the past, 90% of the Ebook is waffle and stuff you already know so for that reason I am going to leave out the basics and assume you know your way round the certain sites I am going to tell you about.
Buy a Newspaper
Although most of this system is designed for being online, I suggest that you buy any daily newspaper which has a racing section with all the day’s meetings and races. Looking at the racing section in the paper, circle all handicap races with more than 5 runners. At this stage I suggest you leave the All Weather Meetings alone as I have not tested for this. The results which I have given you are based on Non All Weather.
Go To Racing Post Online – www.racingpost.co.uk
To begin with you may not want to subscribe to the Racing Post monthly ( £7.50 basic membership). You can get all this information free after 9 o’clock in the morning of the races. I know that some of you will not have access to a computer at that time of morning so you may want to subscribe for the basic monthly package for £7.50 a month and this will allow you to have your selections ready to place the next day. If you are in this boat then I think you should take one month and see how good this system is and you will definitely pay the money when you see the results. If for whatever reason you decide that you no longer wish to continue with the system then just cancel your subscription. You may have to phone them but I really don’t think you will, as the system is that good. We are at the Racing Post site and we want to go to the today’s cards, which you will find along the top, labeled “Cards”. A list of the Meetings and their races are now available to be selected according to the circled races we have from our Newspaper. I do it this way as I find it the quickest method of selecting. Click on the race and you will be given the race card and the betting forecast at the bottom( free after 9 am )


Here we can see how we select our horses. By firstly making sure that the Favourite is 2/1 greater then omit (score out) the first two Favourites in the betting forecast.
We must now select the next 3 horses in the betting forecast. See above. This example shows all horses to be of equal price. We are not so bothered about the odds at this stage but if the horse after these 3 had also been 8/1 then we would have had to determine which 3 horses would be our selections based on the RPR (Racing Post Ratings). The 3 horses with the highest RPR would be our selections.


Here is an example where selecting the first 2 Favourites to leave out:
Notice here how the horse, Vhujon has an RPR of 98 and Lord of the Reins has RPR 95. Both horses are 5/1 so we must determine which horse should be 2nd Favourite. Vhujon has higher RPR so this becomes our 2nd Favourite and is therefore scored out. Our selections then became, Lord of the Reins, Flash Mcgahon and Breathless Kiss.
Hope you understand this process of selecting the 3 horses we are to be using.
The next step is to go through all handicaps and repeat this procedure and jot down the three qualifying horses for each race. After doing this we must log into Betfair.com.
The reason I use betfair.com is because it tends to give better prices on the selected horses. I have seen it where an 8/1 from Ladbrokes has been a 34/1 at Betfair.
If you don’t have an account with Betfair, I suggest you get one.
Click into the horse racing section and find all the races you are interested in where you have selected your horses from the racing post.
Place all bets as level stakes and do not chase any lost bets. You will be placing a single bet on each of your selected horses as long as none of these horses falls below the odds of 3/1 ( 4.0 decimal odds). This rarely happens but if it does then forget that race.
If any of your horses are non runners then also forget that race.
I suggest you maybe do this on paper for the first day or 2 to get used to the system but you’ll soon be hitting those big winners and you’ll never look back.
Please give this a good attempt, whether just by trial or placing bets for real. You will get the odd losing day but the winning days far out weigh them.
Good Luck!

5 comments:

  1. Totally free Income Method is one half computer software technique the other 50 % hands-on exercise program using the beginner at heart. It can be among those programs that will count on ClickBank throughout creating funds without cost. how to make money

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    canlı bahis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best reliable system for 100% guaranteed sports bets, I earn buckets :)
    https://bit.ly/2mJvMH9

    ReplyDelete